Are DFW Laser Spine Institute Locations Open?
Yes! All four of our convenient locations are open with updated safety protocols implemented to keep both our patients and staff safe during your visit.
Before You Arrive: What You Need to Know
The entire team at DFW Laser Spine Institute has taken great care to develop enhanced safety precautions in our offices. By following these new guidelines, we can ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone.
New Safety Measures:
- Social Distancing: In order to comply with CDC-guidelines of keeping a distance of 6-feet or more, we have limited the number of patients allowed in the office at one time. Family members will also be asked to remain outside, in their vehicles, until the appointment is over.
- PPE Required: Both patients and staff will be required to wear a proper face mask over their nose and mouth at all times.
- COVID-19 Questionnaires: These will be emailed prior to your visit. Please fill them out before your arrival at our offices.
- Temperature Checks: Upon arrival, all patients and staff will have their temperature taken.
- Sanitation and Disinfection: All common areas and exam rooms will be properly sanitized between appointments, with hand-sanitizer available at all times. As always, our staff will also continue to wash their hands as often as possible throughout the day.
- COVID-19 Case Monitoring: We will remain diligent in checking for any employee and/or patient COVID-19 cases and exposure on a continued basis.
If you are experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms, please call our office to reschedule or cancel your appointment:
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath/Difficulty Breathing
- Body Aches and Headaches
- Sudden Loss of Smell or Taste
- Congestion/Runny Nose
- Nausea/Vomiting or Diarrhea
Our team regularly stays up-to-date with the latest CDC guidelines to protect our team and continue to provide you with the best possible patient care.
DFW Laser Spine Institute Is Here For You
By implementing these new safety protocols, we are continuing to make the safety of our team and our patients a top priority in our offices. Even so, we understand that some patients may prefer the convenience of virtual care from their own homes. This is why we are offering telemedicine appointments with our talented team of specialists. To learn more about our virtual consultation options, please give us a call at (866) 435-6068.
1 Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Symptoms of Coronavirus. Available: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html. Accessed October 5, 2020.